What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog or website?
When registering on our site or asking for a quote, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to enable our communication.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, open a Support Ticket or enter information on our site to provide us with feedback on our products or services.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
We use regular Malware Scanning.